Hello,
Thank you for stopping by, this is my intro to auctions. I will be going on about how visiting your local auctions can save you money. Possibly hundreds of dollars per year!
I have been to "Storage Site" auctions, where storage units are auctioned off. Also wholesale auctions where you have to bid quantity of items and buy in bulk. Rummage auctions, where they bring a storage unit or estate into the auction place and auction off items one lot at a time, (Lot = set of items in auction speak).
The best deal around though is the food auction. Think Kmart/Meijer/Kroger. What do they do with stuff that is almost out of date? They send it to auction! The means great deals for you!
The best part about my blog is I will be tweeting from the auctions Live via my blackberry. So without going to the auctions you will find out what's selling, what's available, and even use it for research for your flea market or trade centre gig.
I am also going to give a run down of each auction centre I visit and what 'typically' sells there. Although many have a unique selection everytime, not all places are equal. Also I am willing to review your auction if you invite me out. Just drop a line here and I will do that.
Good luck and Happy Bargin Hunting!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment